[mythtv-users] Re:Serial Control channel scripts

Tom Jaeger tjaeger at networksinstalled.com
Fri Jan 2 18:00:59 EST 2004

I have an RCA DTV reciever.  I made the adapter to control it from my
computer. The dtvcon windows program works great along with
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=%220xF1[ERR+1]+%22/v=2/SID=e/l=WS1/R=1/
H=0/*-http://www.hitchhiker.org/dss/dss_control works from the linux
box.
The RCA.pl gives this when it is run
[root at localhost root]# ./RCA.pl 25
25 SEND: 0xFA [ú] 0xA6 [¦] 0x0 [] 0x19 [] 0xFF [ÿ] 0xFF [ÿ]
  RECV: 0xF1[ERR 1]

I cant find any reason it won't work
Specs
RCA reciever DRD420RE