[mythtv-users] Transcoding settings advice

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Fri Jan 2 14:02:01 EST 2004

Well, now; that's tricky.

When I saw the setting so low (with the minimum quality at a higher number
than the maximum), I thought I must already have gone through at some point
in the past and stupidly modified the default.

That explains a whole lot. Could you tip me off as to where in the original
database SQL to find the default values, so that I can start this over with
sane values?

Thanks for the clue,
DAM