[mythtv-users] nuvexport

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jan 2 14:01:28 EST 2004

> Am I missing something? I just downloaded the "latest" nuvexport, and as
> far as I can tell, all of my other software is as up-to-date as Gentoo
> "stable." Any ideas on where I should start next?

export as SVCD with the --debug option.  It'll produce 3 command line
commands.  Run each of these in separate terminal windows, and see if
one or another errors out.  Other than that, I don't know what to say.
I've been exporting movies almost constantly over the last few days,
with no trouble (and with the latest round of speed improvements, I'm
encouraged to work harder on the completely command-line driven
solution, though it'll take a rewrite of the modules, so only SVCD and
raw nuv/sql will work at first, as those are the only ones I maintain).

(and I'm not sure why you'd prefer vcd over svcd - svcd is much better
quality).

-Chris