[mythtv-users] EPIA M6000 - mpeg4

rosenbla at uchastings.edu rosenbla at uchastings.edu
Fri Jan 2 13:50:22 EST 2004

I have searched the forums and someone said they could play back 320x240 mpeg4. Has anyone tested the limits of acceptable mpeg4 playback on the M6000? I would use it for a frontend only to playback and I know the m10000 would be better for this but I would really like to go fanless and don't have additional cash for pvr-250/350. I only have a 20 inch TV so 320x240 may be acceptable to me, need to test that. But has anyone had success with anything higher mpeg4 on the M6000 without stuttering? Thanks.

Brad