[mythtv-users] configuring XINE with lirc

K Chaloupka hopdog at swbell.net
Thu Jan 1 22:34:37 EST 2004

I'm trying to configure the buttons on my PVR-350 gray remote control to use with XINE. I've cut and pasted command blocks from the key command file created by XINE into my .lirc file for myth. Some commands that I specifed are not working correctly.

ie

I've programmed the MENU button on the remote as specified below:

#begin
button=MENU
prog=xine
repeat=0
config=RootMenu
#end

When you press this button during a DVD playback is changes the AV offset. Any suggestions? What I really would like to do is map the arrow keys to menu up/down commands in XINE.

Thanks,

K_