[mythtv-users] what are you using to edit commericals from a pvr-x50?

Jeff "Muddy" Waters mythtv at muddysmind.com
Thu Jan 1 19:58:45 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm at the end of my rope here, and could really use some advice.
I've got my pvr-250 running on my server now as my capture card for
my mythtv backend.

I used to take my captures when I did them on my bt878 card and edit
them with avidemux and save it to an svcd. Worked fantastic.

Now every format I've tried with the pvr-250 is out of synch when I open
it with avidemux. I can play them just fine with mplayer, in windows on
windvd and windoze media player. However avidemux the audio lags behind
the video.

I've tried every thing I can think of and nothing works.

What are you all editing out commercials with and the like??

perplexed,
Jeff