[mythtv-users] Mythtv on other countries

Gideon N. Guillen linuxman at flash.net.ph
Thu Jan 1 12:06:39 EST 2004

Hello,

I'm new to Mythtv. Is there a way to set Mythtv's TV channels manually?
I live in a country not supported by xmltv or other mythtv supported
countries. Now, there's nor problem about not getting pre-set TV
schedules. However, it seems that MythTV needs to query one of those TV
program providers to enable the viewable channels. Is there a way to set
MythTV's channels manually? Pr do I have just to use one of those from
xmltv and just use the settings as if I'm using local service. I'm using
NTSC on a BTTV card with MythTV.