[mythtv-users] ALSA+2.6 kernel +MythTv not a good combination

gkanis at cems.umn.edu gkanis at cems.umn.edu
Thu Jan 1 11:33:37 EST 2004

I just realized that dmesg had given me some crucial informations about what
could be wrong:
I am not going to write the entire output from dmesg, but only a few lines.
The rest lines are the same.

bttv0: skipped frame. no signal? high irq latency?
bttv0: timeout: risc=1506f06c, bits: VSYNC HSYNC OFLOW FDSR
bttv0: timeout: risc=1506f06c, bits: VSYNC HSYNC OFLOW FDSR
bttv0: reset, reinitialize
bttv0: PLL can sleep, using XTAL (28636363).

I get this message only when I use mythfrontend. As I said before Tvtime works
fine.

Thank you and Happy New Year,
Vasilis