[mythtv-users] Hauppauge IR Receiver

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 04:25:08 EST 2004

I think that's the first time I ever got more than one reply
to a posting before I could respond.  You guys must
really want this info.  Let's hope I'm not to wasted from
New Year's and I get this right    ;-)

Base = GND
Ring = signal
Tip = VCC+

In case there is doubt, that's the conductors listed
from the cable end of the plug to the tip in order.

Gentlemen, start your soldering irons!!

-- Harry O.