[mythtv-users] ALSA Problem?

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Thu Jan 1 02:34:02 EST 2004

It was originally set to auto-detect, but I've done a bunch of stuff since
then....so I guess it's worth a shot to swap back.  I'm conviced it's just
bttv not working correctly with my card.  I put it in a Windows box and got
sound....so it seems as though the hardware itself is OK.

I'm just stabbing in the dark too Jarad....and my flashlight is kind of dim
;-)