[mythtv-users] New version of windows filters for mythtv

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Feb 29 15:58:29 EST 2004

Just wanted to tell that I have released a new version of the directshow
filters for mythtv (0.5).

Some of the changes:
* Transcoded and/or files that have been cut shod work better now.
* The configuration is moved to a separate program.
* A new filter that reads from mythbackend directly.
This filter uses two urls to play files, myth://host:port/file.nuv (same as
used internaly by mythtv) and mythlivetv: Channel changing is not
implemented yet.
* mpeg2 nuv files no longer needs to be renamed to .mpg work properly.
* One of my test recordings containd weird timestamps at the beginning, this
caused audio to not work at all until seeking atleast once. Timestamp
handling is improved and this shoud not be a problem any more.

And some other bugfixes and improvments.

You can get it from the download page at:
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/dsmyth