[mythtv-users] Could we be able to do this

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 29 16:27:40 EST 2004

Hehe...  Actually not a bad suggestion.  ;)

Even though I watch TV through Myth most of the time
(or watch recordings), I (very rarely, but it happens)
end up with situations where I actually am recording
two shows at once, but want to watch a third.  That's
why I hook the cable up to the TV as well.

And no, getting a third PVR-x50 card isn't going to
happen, it happens rarely enough (and the show that I
watch on the TV is usually considered expendable if I
miss it) that it's not worth the money.

It does make me glad that I'm using a universal remote
control with Myth though, so that I can control the TV
and the Myth machine with one remote.  :)

-- Joe