[mythtv-users] quickdnr filter crashes

D Banerjee davatar at comcast.net
Sun Feb 29 16:25:15 EST 2004

I think this was after the 0.14 release, try here:
http://cvs.mythtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/mythtv/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-10.html

Try it as a recording filter and see what happens. Run mythbackend from the
command line so you can see if it segfaults, or other.

Yes it helps with encode quality. Although your cpu is *probably* fast
enough to run denoise3d acceptably, depending on your bitrate/etc.