[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and the EPG.. finally, no freezing.

Brian Cecile briancecile13 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 10:55:42 EST 2004

Great news to all... I tried the ivtvdev_drv.o.gz from the first link below.
I'm a Linux newbie, but it's easy to make the change... I can now use the
EPG with my PVR-350 without it freezing. When the DVD and xine start
working, I'll be happy I bought the 350 =) Thanks for everyone's hard work!

Brian