[mythtv-users] Stereo sound on WinTV 2000XP Deluxe?

Bernard Mentink ebike at paradise.net.nz
Fri Feb 27 19:27:47 EST 2004

Hi There,

I have btaudio running fine with by 2000XP Delux.

I have to use the "analog" device though with mythtv, not the "digital".

I.E: digital = /dev/dsp1 analog = /dev/dsp2

I'm not sure if it is running in stereo though, as I am using a small
flatscreen
monitor to set things up. I did remember passing GPIO parameters to bttv
to enable all the GPIO's
maybe this turned sterio on for me.

Even though mythTV cannot use the digital channel, sox seems to be able to
use it.

Cheers,
Bernard Mentink