Codec discussion-Idea [mythtv-users] Leadtek WinFast TV 2000 Expert

robert atkinson phreaki at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 27 18:53:53 EST 2004

Thanks for the input.
There would have to be some low limit in place in order to protect
everyone involved,
since there is protections that the public has in this area. Samples for
product comparision
of a real world example would have to be under 10 seconds I believe,
which that
is the number that makes me think is ultra safe.

I'm currently working on a proof of concept on the latest release of
Mythtv, might
have something working this weekend.

Thanks