[mythtv-users] Switching input cards (rather than just inputs on the card)?

Jason Parekh mythtv at partyinthecity.com
Fri Feb 27 17:13:18 EST 2004

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to switch to a different input card
when watching Live TV rather than just being able to switch inputs on the
current card?  Would this be hard to implement?  I've searched the
archives and mostly found that this feature did not exist a few months
back, but was just wondering if anyone has implemented it?  I need this
because I have more than one input card with completely different inputs
but currently can only watch the default input card..

Thanks
Jason