[mythtv-users] Mythtv on Slackware 9.1 ??

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 27 01:06:30 EST 2004

In regards to the make bailing out because it is unable to find mysql.h,
the best way to let it know is to add the following to you .bash_profile
in your home directory.

under .bash_profile add...

CPATH=/usr/include:/usr/include/mysql
LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/mysql/usr/lib

export CPATH LIBRARY_PATH

those two env variables will tell gcc where else to look for your
mysql.h and any other mysql header files/libraries.

-bborie