[mythtv-users] new user Knoppmyth installation problem

Jeff jeff at intersystems.com
Thu Feb 26 12:22:09 EST 2004

One problem I had was I burned the disk at 8x and it wasn't until
I burned another one at 1x would it boot. It probably doesn't have to be 1x
but these were different machines (burning and booting) and I suspect the
booting drive is not as speedy as the writing one. The cd burning software
should let you set this.

On the other hand, its possible this had nothing to do with it and the 1st
disk was just bad for some reason.