[mythtv-users] Re:Sleep timer

Jason Livingston dergibjl2-nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 02:44:37 EST 2004

I just noticed that, but, that patch only works for live tv. I'm hoping
for a solution that works with live tv, mythvideo, mythdvd, etc...

If my lirc idea doesn't work, I might look into writing a C or perl
script to do it... though its been a long time since I've coded
anything. :) The tricky part would be integrating some kind of OSD of
the sleep timer, which works consistently in all of the myth modules...

Jason