[mythtv-users] problems generating thumbnail for records

Barry Fanion bfanion at charter.net
Wed Feb 25 22:40:06 EST 2004

Hey all I am having a problem getting thumbnails to get generated for my recorded programs.

I have the generate thumbnail selected in the setting screen, when I try to browse the recordings, I get this error:

error loading image file: /usr/share/mythtv/themes/default/*filename.png*
obviously my recording are not in this directory, there are no thumbnails in the recording directory, any ideas ?

Thanks,

Barry