[mythtv-users] Recording too short

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Wed Feb 25 18:52:39 EST 2004

I was having truncated records without watching any recordings (I was not
home)  These shows were daily recordings..  I have switched to recond only
this show as a test and have not had a failed one yet (I have recored about
70 gig now with no problems)

I have turned on 1 show that will reocurr every day (M-F at 10am) for
tomorrow to see what happens

Jim