[mythtv-users] new user Knoppmyth installation problem

Alex Van Deusen alex_van_deusen at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:24:10 EST 2004

I am brand new MythTv convert with virtually no linux experience.

I have downloaded the files for knoppmyth, checked the md5 sums (got no
errors using md5summer) and burned the files to cd using Ez cd creator.  I
have an old server with a 500mhz celeron (has windows advanced server on it
now), and have set the bios to boot from cd.

When the server boots it gives me a boot error.  When I boot a windows xp
disc in to boot off cd it works fine.

Any help would be appreciated.