[mythtv-users] MythRecipe

Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com Brian_Meehan at Nexpress.com
Wed Feb 25 11:47:56 EST 2004

> I know there was some discussion about a recipe/kitchen management
> module a while back, is there any ongoing work on this?

I was just going to drop a note about this. My wife was asking for it. It
would mean another PC... in the kitchen! Woo Hoo!

Maybe even a 3Com Audrey... that would probably mean that the MythRecipe
would have to be web driven. Or a QNX myth component.
 IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The information in this email is confidential and proprietary to NexPress
Solutions LLC and may be legally privileged.  It is for the intended
recipient(s) named above only.  Any unauthorized review, printing, copying,

use or distribution of this email by anyone else is prohibited and may be a

criminal offense.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
the
sender immediately by reply email and delete the original message.