[mythtv-users] NVidia TV-out with 50 Hz?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 15:57:24 EST 2004

On Tuesday 24 February 2004 14:15, mmcconnell at uniserve.com wrote:
> Perhaps for your use, living without this feature is fine. However
> alot of my MytvTV usage includes, Games, Music and Weather. The
> flicker is particularly anonying for Music & Games. Ms. Pacman just
> ain't so fun with a flicker...

Just saw this on Freshmeat yesterday:

http://advancemame.sourceforge.net/

It's a fork of MAME/MESS especially for fixed-frequency displays (i.e.,
TVs and arcade machine displays).

A whole lot of video cards are supported... unfortunately for me, the
GF4MX isn't one of them... but maybe it will be once Nvidia releases a
driver that can do interlaced modes.

-JAC