[mythtv-users] ivtv / pvr250 MCE problem...

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Tue Feb 24 15:07:21 EST 2004

If you get mythtv and/or ivtv in a distribution package, sometimes it can be
hard to find all the parts...  Was a bit trying for me until I went and just
got the actual downloads and stopped with the packages