[mythtv-users] MythGallery: Some directories do not work

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Tue Feb 24 13:22:38 EST 2004

I've got the same issue, but I thought it was because the photos in there were
in the fpx format...  (kodak stuff)....   It did leave a blank for the spot
the directory would be in

--

Bill Chmura
Director of Internet Technology