[mythtv-users] overlay offset (blue line) and xv with mplayer and xine

Kevin G. Currie kevin.currie at wmich.edu
Tue Feb 24 09:49:39 EST 2004

Ha, I just got done posting a fix for this one message ago.  Here's a
more elaborate response since there seems to be more than one person
having the problem.  Get xvattr, and try different settings for the
XV_AUTOPAINT_COLORKEY XV_COLORKEY attributes.  I typically use a wrapper
script to start mplayer (or zsnes, or mame, etc) under mythtv with all
of the options that I want plus any additional commands that need to be
run (such as xvattr).

Kevin

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 00:17, James L. Paul wrote:

phew, for a minute there i lost myself