[mythtv-users] Crashes, then fsck..

Dhiraj Gaurh dhiraj at vishnubhugwaan.org
Tue Feb 24 04:10:59 EST 2004

AFAIK, idebus should be 33 MHz. The kernel is probably ignoring the
param, it is used only in PIO mode, but I am not very sure. I have read
somewhere that you can trash your drive if you set idebus to 66 MHz. It
usually always is 33 MHz in reality. If you want to set your hdd's to
ata100, you have to pass the param ide0=ata66 , or whatever ide drive
you are using.