[mythtv-users] MythMusic is freakin' out!

Karl Rautenstrauch krautenstrauch at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 23:06:40 EST 2004

Well, this one is fascinating!  I just ripped a CD and said to myself,
"Self, why don't we play back this classic CD by the 'Lowest of the Low'?"
I add my newly ripped CD to my playlist, enter the Play Music module and...
the cursor scrolls wildly and uncontrollably through the playlist.  I cannot
break the loop (or play the tunes for that matter).  I have to kill
mythfrontend to get control back.  Athlon XP 2800, nForce2 MOBO,
Soundblaster Live, GeForce FX 5200, PVR-250, and FC1 2167_34.  Any ideas?
Thanks in advance all!

Karl Rautenstrauch
Systems Administrator
Energy Marketing and Trading