[mythtv-users] Help: One currupt recording -> cannot record anything anymore

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Mon Feb 23 16:22:18 EST 2004

HI!

Somehow one of my capture cards stopped working (no data from
/dev/video0). This resulted in a corrupt recording. There is no .nuv
file but MythTV thinks, there is a recording.

I cannot delete that corrupted recording from within MythTV and I cannot
record anything anymore.

What can I do? Can I delete that specific recording from the database
directly with mysql (how?)?

I don't want to delete the whole database and loose all my recordings.

Thanks!

Thomas