[mythtv-users] What about this? Hardware mpeg encoding, cheap!

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Mon Feb 23 13:37:26 EST 2004

I plan on using either a Packard Bell FastMedia Remote....or a TiVo remote.
Still undecided as I can't figure out LIRC to save my life over here.....

I'm still interested in picking up a PVR-250 Remote with cable (or whatever
is supposed to plug in here!) to keep it a complete unit in case I ever
ecide to use it in my Windows XP Machine.

Scott