[mythtv-users] apt problems?

Gabe Knuth me at gabeknuth.com
Sun Feb 22 17:41:37 EST 2004

Hi all,

Is there a problem with apt right now?  When I run apt-get update, I get the
following message at the end: E:

W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://spc.atrpms.net/fedora/linux/1/i386/base/pkglist.spc

W: Release file did not contain checksum information for
http://spc.atrpms.net/fedora/linux/1/i386/base/release.spc

Not thinking much of it (after running apt-get update again and getting the
same message), I continued to follow the HowTo, and when I tried to install
alsa (apt-get install alsa-kmdl-$MYKERNEL), I got this error:

E: Couldn't find package alsa-kmdl-2.4.22-1.2166.nptl_35.rhfc1.at

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Gabe