[mythtv-users] pcHDTV driver compile question

John Freer john_freer at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 23:10:46 EST 2004

Hi:

I know I should be asking this over at the pchdtv forum, but it seems
like this forum has better advice.

So anyway,

I have a RH9 box running well and now have a pchdtv card I'd like to
get running.  I'm running the 2.4.20-28_36.rh9.at kernel.

unfortunately, when I try to compile the RH9 driver from pchdtv, I
get the result shown below...

What's the best route for me to get the card to work in my backend
box?

Thanks,
John.

bttv-if.c:255: unknown field `inc_use' specified in initializer
bttv-if.c:255: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
bttv-if.c:256: unknown field `dec_use' specified in initializer
bttv-if.c:256: warning: missing braces around initializer
bttv-if.c:256: warning: (near initialization for
`bttv_i2c_adap_template.name')
bttv-if.c:256: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer
without a cast
bttv-if.c:256: initializer element is not computable at load time
bttv-if.c:256: (near initialization for
`bttv_i2c_adap_template.name[0]')
bttv-if.c:257: initializer element is not constant
bttv-if.c:257: (near initialization for
`bttv_i2c_adap_template.name')