[mythtv-users] viaslice quality

Darren djsharman at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 21 07:34:33 EST 2004

Ivor,

I've been seeing this for a while now, I also am using DVB here in the
UK.

If your in the UK, I find that BBC1 seems to perform correctly while
ITV1 seems to exhibit this problem more often.

How are you changing your output resolution, do you mean switching
between widescreen and normal picture sizes?

Regards,

Darren