[mythtv-users] gentoo cvs ebuilds

rwk at americom.com rwk at americom.com
Fri Feb 20 23:11:59 EST 2004

I understand I can always do it the hard way...

I would still rather do it the easy way.

It seems to me that all that would be needed is a caution at the start
of the cvs ebuilds saying "this is for experts only".  I don't think
novices would emerge mythtv-cvs rather than emerge mythtv without being
told to.