[mythtv-users] ATI All-in-Wonder

Robert Kulagowski bob at smalltime.com
Fri Feb 20 10:45:11 EST 2004

 >>The MythTV system requirements located at :
 >>http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInfo
 >>specifically state it will NOT work with AIW cards.
> but that conflicts with what the gatos site gatos.sourceforge.net says.

Really?  Where on the gatos site does it say that it works with MythTV?

This is from the Notes page:
"For using applications other than AVview you need to have TV playing in
a window before you can record anything."

That's going to impact recording one thing and watching something else.

If you have updated information, then I'll update the HOWTO, but
everything is still pointing to AIW cards _not_ working with MythTV.