[mythtv-users] [Fwd: Re: [mythtv] Direct video playback via NFS]

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Fri Feb 20 10:36:45 EST 2004

> You probably can't see recordings because of the recording group bug that was
> fixed a while back.  You need to change your default recording group that is
> displayed on the watch recordings screen.  Use 'M' to change it via the popup
> menu.
>
> If you're still having problems, can you move the discussion to the -users
> list instead of -dev?

I'm no longer having problems and it was as you'd suspected, I needed to
change my default recording group for the view recordings screen to get it to
work. Now my recorded programs show up on my backend and frontend machines VIA
the nfs mount.

Posting this to users just in case someone else has run into a similar
situation where you could not see any of the recorded shows on your front end.

--
Lonny