[mythtv-users] dvd rip

Keith Muggleton Keith.Muggleton at three.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 18:04:51 EST 2004

Hi John,
Don't know if this helps, but I was having the same problem. Luckily it was
only with the odd DVD not all of them, so I ended up ripping it with
mencoder using the option "-alang en".

I don't know if transcode has the same option, if so you could set in the
MythDVD -> Rip setup screen.

Although having said that it may be  mtd daemon which rips the audio stream,
in which case maybe mencoder will be your best option.

HTH
Keith Muggleton
GSOH, LOL
Datacentre Engineer, 3