[mythtv-users] MythDVD Rip/Transcode question

Mike Wood mike at woodsnest.com
Thu Feb 19 13:52:23 EST 2004

That could be, but when I run rpcinfo on the server it shows that both version 2 & 3 are running....atleast I think that's what this says:

rpcinfo -p
   program vers proto   port
    100000    2   tcp    111  portmapper
    100000    2   udp    111  portmapper
    100024    1   udp  32768  status
    100024    1   tcp  32768  status
    100021    1   udp  32769  nlockmgr
    100021    3   udp  32769  nlockmgr
    100021    4   udp  32769  nlockmgr
    100011    1   udp    604  rquotad
    100011    2   udp    604  rquotad
    100011    1   tcp    607  rquotad
    100011    2   tcp    607  rquotad
    100003    2   udp   2049  nfs
    100003    3   udp   2049  nfs
    100005    1   udp  32770  mountd
    100005    1   tcp  32769  mountd

When I manually try to mount the share, with nfsvers=3 in fstab, I get the following error:

mount: RPC: Program/version mismatch; low version = 1, high version = 1

What am I missing?