[mythtv-users] MythTV frontend/backend race condition?

Michael Kipper mkipper at rogers.com
Thu Feb 19 09:03:58 EST 2004

I am not the most educated in the software world, but when a problem as
major as this is fixed in the CVS version, then maybe its time to release a
0.145 or 0.15 tarball for those of us who are not familiar with installing
CVS versions.
Keeping Myth running for more than 24 hours at a time is an important
'feature' that can really increase the wife acceptance factor (WAF).

Michael