[mythtv-users] still having recording trouble with latest debian package

rick bradshaw rick at prototype8.com
Thu Feb 19 02:34:54 EST 2004

Hey guys,
    I just thought all my problems would be solved a dist-upgrade got
me all new mythtv stuff tonight, So the first thing I did was try to
record a show. This is something that hasn't worked since the upgrade
to .14 and worked fine with both tuner cards in .13. Well no dice
still the exact same problem, the backend crashes during record and
this is what I see in the log.

ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO buffers :-(
ran out of free AUDIO bu2004-02-19 01:26:13 23515

I haven't switched anything in my configs or kernel wise all I have
done is upgraded the debian packages. Anyone out there seeing this
same behavior.. Anyone have an idea why or how to fix?

Rick