[mythtv-users] PVR-250 remote with home built reciever

Tom Jaeger mail at networksinstalled.com
Wed Feb 18 23:46:12 EST 2004

Thanks for the info.... I did just get it up and running great and may go
the route of getting a universal.  The reason i am doing this is cause of
the issues with the pvr-250 stoping if you are watching a pre-recorded show
and having the pvr recording at the same time.  As soon as that issue is
resolved i will be shutting down my temp frontend and just using the one
computer that my remote goes to.
Thanks again for the info
Tom J