[mythtv-users] Scheduler/XMLTV

Graham W. Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Wed Feb 18 21:57:04 EST 2004

I presume I'm not alone with this problem, but I can't seem to find any
mention of it in the archives...

I have a backend machine with 3 recorders - a couple of PVR250s and a
WinTV Theater

I have 'digital cable'... which means that the lower 100 channels are
analog, and only the ones above 100 are digital. The analog ones come
thru the normal cable, the upper ones have to be done thru a cable box.

I have one cable box connected to one of the PVR250s..

All of the cards receive the same progs on ch 1-99, and only 1 on ch
100-999.. Is there any way to make the XMLTV process just download the
prog data for the lower channels once, and use it for the 2 video
sources, or do I just have to have 2 sources, and accept the overlap?

Graham