[mythtv-users] Editing a show.

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Feb 18 20:20:56 EST 2004

I just started playing with the whole "editing a show" feature, and I
think need some assistance.

I recorded a show with my PVR-250 (MPEG-2).

Next, I go into edit mode, manually select cutpoints, and then exit out of
edit mode.

Now what do I do?

Do I have to transcode the MPEG-2 into an MPEG-4 file, or am I
missing some command that will take action on my cut-points, and remove
the commercials from the show, while leaving the file in MPEG-2 format?

-Rob

I'm just not up2date on my al-kee-hol-*hic* lingo
Although, I do have that slurring part down ;)