[mythtv-users] Half Height Video Capture Cards

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Feb 18 16:54:41 EST 2004

> I've spoken with Yuan about these cards, and I can get them here in the
> states.  The problem is I have to order a minimum of 50 of them at a
> time.  Being as that I've only heard them mentioned in passing I'm a
> little leery of ordering 50 cards that may or may not be Linux/Myth
> compatible.

I know that newegg has carried them in the past.  Maybe if enough people
bug them, they'll order more.

I was thinking about getting one of these when I upgrade my tuner, but
no idea when that'll be, and of course it depends on whether or not I
can find a review of the video quality difference between these, the
avermedia or the pvr-250 cards.

As for compatibility, I'm pretty sure (from what people have told me on
this list) that they use the same ivtv driver/mods that the avermedia
cards do.

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer