[mythtv-users] Turning off visualizations in MythMusic

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Wed Feb 18 11:29:45 EST 2004

Yes go into mythmusic setup and turn off visualizations..

jgiddens at nyc.rr.com wrote:
> All,
>
> Is it possible to run MythMusic without any visualizations at all?  I dont like the visualizations, and want to see the song title/artists, etc while listening.
>
> Or, is there a visualization that shows the song name, title, etc while playing?  If anyone here has the Tivo Home Media Option,this is how it does it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jason Giddens
> jgiddens _at sign_ bigfoot.com

No matter who you are, some scholar can show you the great idea you had
was had by someone before you.
--
This email and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is