[mythtv-users] Re:Feature request: realtime commercial flagging

Mark Crutch markc at qsiuk.com
Wed Feb 18 08:25:58 EST 2004

Is there a way to start commercial flagging on a particular recording? I have the "Automatically flag commercials" option switched off, as I am using hardware encoding, and don't want the subsequent overhead (especially as most of my recordings are on commrcial-free channels anyway). However if I record something on a commercial channel to watch later in the week, I'd like to be able to mark it for commercial flagging, and leave it going overnight.

I was looking for this option last night, and searched the list archives, but couldn't find anything that seemed relevant.

Mark