[mythtv-users] tivo remote

Tyler Drake mythpcjabber at ec.rr.com
Tue Feb 17 22:06:30 EST 2004

Well, since we are top-posting, I may as well, too:
I have lircd and .lircrc's for the TiVo-branded Series 2 one (there will be
a "DVR" switch right under the SLOW button if it is S2).  They are even
tweaked properly, and work with xine.  Let me know if  you need them =)

--Tyler

MythTV address: mythpcjabber AT ec.rr.com
Normal address: pcjabber AT ec.rr.com