[mythtv-users] MythWeb::Music Rewrite - Submitted for your approval...

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Feb 17 18:32:23 EST 2004

> 	No, that's expected. The point is it would be fairly trivial to make
> the 2345 interface send the file rather than play it. Or,
> alternatively, to have MythWeb ask something like the code serving on
> 2345 to create and send a stream for it. That was really my only point.

That was my point, exactly.   Just to write something into mythweb so it
could proxy the stream sent from the backend (as long as I'm correct in
assuming that there will soon be streaming server support in the
backend).  That way, you could just queue up a playlist in mythweb, and
open your favorite mp3 player (or mythmusic) to that URL and play.

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer